About the Cullen Bay Gym
About the Cullen Bay Gym – Fitness Works Cullen Bay is a boutique 24-hour gym with free and pin loaded weights, cardio equipment including rowers, bikes, elliptical machines and a versa climber, just a 3 minute drive from Darwin CBD.
It also has its very own Sauna and Functional Training room. Available to Personal Training clients and Group Training participants, the functional training room houses exceptional equipment to build your strength and fitness levels including suspension Crank IT equipment, battle ropes, agility ladders, kettle bells, sleds, medicine balls and more!
CULLEN BAY STEAM ROOM
Fitnessworks Cullen Bay
- Classes at 530pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Functional Fitness (Mix of Strength, Cardio and Abs)
- The Steam Room is only available for use during the hours of reception.
- Monday to Friday 4pm – 7pm
- Clients must bring a towel to use during their visit. No towel, no use.
- Clients must wear covered shoes when entering and exiting the gym, however these can be removed during use of the Steam Room.
- Clients must complete the Waiver before use.
- Each visit should not exceed more than 20 minutes in the room
- Clients must be 16 years or over.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times.
- Please shower before and after use.
- Glass bottles, razors or other sharp items are not permitted in steam room.